Now available to order !
ALL YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT SIALENDOSCOPY
- 154 Authors from 40 countries
- 100 Chapters (questions-answers)
- 50 Complicated and challenging cases
- 250 Colour illustrations
- Practical tips for : Beginners, Advanced experts, Curious practitioners
- A CHINESE VERSION HAS BEEN TRANSLATED AND WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON AS WELL AS A SPANISH VERSION
This very practical hands-on book collects the experience of 154 experts from 40 countries. It is richly illustrated, and organized into 100 chapters, detailing different aspects of sialendoscopy, and 50 complicated and challenging cases. It is divided into seven sections: The essentials before starting, the beginner’s approach, advanced techniques, combined techniques, complications, complicated cases, and challenging cases. The book aims to reach medical students, as well as physicians, beginners, and advanced experts interested in sialendoscopy.
Dr. Marchal has created the definitive guide to sialendoscopy with expert contributions from his many international collaborators. This book is a "must have" for all interested in minimally invasive salivary gland surgery and sialendoscopy.David W. Eisele, MD, FACS
Andelot Professor and Director
Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
Baltimore, MD, USA